HOW TO BECOME A HELP STAFF MEMBER
Help members, moderators, and owners earn their ranks by proving to be a trusted asset to Help, and showing experience in handling situations. Look below to get more information on what it takes to become a member and beyond!
- You must help users with xat-related problems, questions, and concerns. This is a top determinant.
- You must follow all rules. Users who often break rules will not be considered since staff positions involve rule enforcement.
- Demonstrating a professional ability to help users and being active on the chat is also considered.
- Members can get promoted by displaying determination and excellent performance while temporarily moderating and helping users.
GENERAL STAFF INFORMATION
- Owners can make someone a member as long as they’ve made a case to the main owner telling why that user should be a member.
- Members are made temporary moderators based on need. Performance during this time determines if a promotion is appropriate.
- Trusted guests are made temporary moderators based on need. Normally, only members are made temporary moderators.
- Permanent moderators and above can set scroll messages.
- Permanent members and above can use protect mode /p and /pr.
- Maximum moderator ban length time is 24 hours (up to 28 hours depending on powers that extend maximum imposed limits).
* user is temporarily inactive or on hiatus.